We work with families to ensure their loved ones can age with dignity.
Why Choose EQC Occupational Therapy?
At EQC Occupational Therapy, we are dedicated to helping you live safely and independently in your home environment.
We provide client-centered and evidence-based services tailored to you and your family’s needs to help you live life to the fullest. We put together best practices, tools, and training to help you safely transition from the medical setting to your home environment.
Our goal is to help you:
- Identify common environmental barriers prohibiting safe transition to your natural environment.
- Identify functional adaptations that will maximize your abilities as you reintegrate back into your normal routine.
- Lessen your fear during the transition from the medical setting to home.
- Transfer newly acquired skills from the medical setting to the home environment and assist in the adjustment to those changes.
- Develop goals that aim to maximize your potential to participate in meaningful activities.
What Should We Expect?
- You can reach us Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm
- We accept Medicare Part B and Medicaid
- We schedule an appointment for an initial home visit and evaluation
- The first appointment includes immediate improvements and a treatment action plan
- Appointments may include education and training for loved ones/ caregivers
In-Home Occupational Therapy Services
Helping Your Loved One’s Live At Home Safely