With your supervision, we’ll provide your patients with the skills, tools and support they need to live comfortably and safely at home.
Why Choose EQC Occupational Therapy?
We provide client-centered and evidence-based services tailored to your patients and their family’s needs to help them live life to the fullest. We put together best practices, tools, and training to help your patients safely transition from the medical setting to their home environment.
What to expect:
- We are available Monday-Friday from 8am to 5pm
- We accept Medicare Part B and Medicaid
- Identify common environmental barriers prohibiting safe transition to their natural environment.
- Identify functional adaptations that will maximize their abilities as they reintegrate back into their normal routine.
- Lessen fear during the transition from the medical setting to home.
- Transfer newly acquired skills from the medical setting to the home environment and assist in the adjustment to those changes.
Develop goals that aim to maximize potential to participate in meaningful activities.
We Are Here to Help!
Call Us at 971-803-8083 or Fill Out the Form to Schedule a Consultation.